It’s moving day and you’re not stressing one bit. You got the best movers (Us, of course), and you followed all the moving tips thus far. All that’s left making a smooth move.
- Disassemble all your furniture.
- Use furniture pads and wrap to protects all your wood, glass, and fragile furnishings.
- Stage your boxes to one area, this will help save on time and your movers will love you for it!
- Don’t forget to protect your floors, walls, corners at tight areas, and doorways, as these areas always take the brunt of the moving damages.
- Be sure to purchase a heavy-duty mattress cover or use some old fitted sheets to protect the appearance of your investment.
- One the other end, remember to set up beds first. After a long day of moving, you will want to rest.
- Remember to secure your items with rope or ratchet straps in the truck to minimize shifting during transit.
- Always use a TV box for your flat screen. Trust me, you don’t want to learn that lesson the hard way!
- Lastly, double check your old residence one final time to ensure to have all your items, and…
Go start the beginning of the rest of your new life!!! Congratulations on a successful move!